Recount Text (My idol)


Recount Text 



 Made Bagas Pramudita or BTR Zuxxy has always been my favourite idol. I remember when i played pubg mobile with my friend, i met him in game and he is my enemy. I face to face with him but i lose because he very strong. After that game, i felt like im in dream. Because my dream came true. I will not forget this moment.

Orientation:

Who: Made Bagas Pramudita (BTR Zuxxy)
What: Professional Player of PUBG Mobile
When: In game on PUBG Mobile
Where: PUBG Mobile

Event: 

When i play scrim on PUBG Mobile

Reorientation:

- He have a good tactic when play PUBG Mobile
- He so handsome
- Best player in the world of PUBG Mobile

My exercise

                           


 

See you guys on the next blog, BYEE

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Thought

BATTLE OF SURABAYA

Cause and Effect Chapter 7 Part 1